Tuesday, September 9, 2014

9 - 8 / Day 156 This Week Was N I C E

My time is super short this week.  So, I'm just popping in to say Helloo!

It's just been another super crazy busy week. Peter our friend who we use to teach all our Africans with is leaving on his mission this week! We are going to miss him soooo much. He gave us a million referrals this week all from Uganda! We've talked to them all already & they're soooo great. We called Kafemu with Peter this morning and he said he wanted to get baptized and serve a mission just like Peter after he shared his conversion story with him. So cool. The work is just hastening more & more. I am grateful to be a part of it. We are so happy that we get to go to Peter's setting apart tomorrow.  He invited us to it.  So sweet. 

That's just about the high lights of our week I guess. The work is great. We love our Africans sooooooooo much. Jamah wants to serve a mission too! 

LOVE YOU ALL
Sister Hansen
I was so happy to see all my family on Sunday though! I'm so spoiled to be in this mission where they can just come find me. :) 
Aunt Julie is just THE BEST!


No comments:

Post a Comment