Tuesday, October 7, 2014

10 - 6 / Day 108 Conference!

It's been a crazy week here in Temple Square. Conference time is the best. So many people to talk to 
:)



It was weird seeing so many people I knew though, you love it and hate it all at the same time. After Conference was over the square was just dead and it made us want to cry! haha. The buziness and hustle and bustle is so fun, everyone is always so so happy. Last night after Conference we got to watch Meet The Mormons. It's such a good movie. I hope everyone goes to see it when it comes out in Theaters this week. 

Here's the preview link! 

My mind is cloudy today so I don't know what to share. Just know I'm doing good & super tired! 
I'm looking forward to reading all the Conference talks. That's the one down fall of being a Sister missionary on Temple Square during conference, you don't get to watch it. But talking to everyone is always really awesome. I can't believe next Conference I won't be here. That kind of breaks my heart a little bit. It will never be the same, that's for sure. 

Love you all! 
Have a wonderful week. 


Sister Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment