Friday, December 5, 2014

12 - 4 / Days left, 49 Familia y Amigos

Hello everyone! Another week has just flown by. 



Lots of fun stuff happened this week. We've found so many new AWESOME investigators! Yayyyyyyy. So much better then the Sahara Desert I told you about last week.

David is on date for December 20th... we're praying that he will stop smoking

Heather is on date for January 3rd. She's an amazing new investigator we found on chat this week. She is super sweet & loves going to church. She told us all about how her life has been blessed since she's decided to put God first. Sister Marsh, well Mindy now, taught with us as a member present. OMGoodness, I miss her sooo much, but it was fun to teach with her again.

There's lots of other really great people that I'm excited to help also.

The Christmas Lights are as crazy as ever. So many people, I don't even know what to do with myself half the time. President Poulsen had a brilliant idea to have us carol for like an hour a few nights a week. ITS MY FAVORITE! It's so fun & the people LOVE IT. I just want to quote elf every single time, "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear," but I restrain myself, haha.

Anyways, I don't know what else to talk about. Transfers are this week. YIPPPIIIIIIIIEEE.

New start :) ahhh. I can't tell you how refreshing it will be for me.

I'm not sure when my next p.day will be. So hopefully I'll have one next week... If not, sorry Mom!

I love you all.

And just because I have 6 weeks left does not mean you can't send me letters. I haven't gotten anything for ages. Nate's the only one who writes me, and he's all the way in Chili!


Sister Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment