Wednesday, December 24, 2014

12 - 23 / Days Left, 30 Merry Christmas!


Not too much happening this week other then, all that Christmas brings to Temple Square.  But I'm doing good. I love Sister Vasi sooooo much, she keeps me going and working hard. I'm really grateful for that. 


All is well over here, just working everyday as hard so we can and getting lots of work done. 
We had Zone Conference this past week and it was super powerful. I learned a lot. At the end we had a testimony meeting and we were suppose to share an experience where we felt the spirit undeniable in our lives. As the Sisters got up and shared their experiences I was just filled with the spirit and had vivid flashbacks of my whole entire mission and the times where I've felt the spirit so strongly. It really helped me to see how much I've been able to experience and to see that I've truly been an instrument in the Lord's hands at certain points over the past 18 months. I can't even express how grateful I am for the lessons I've been able to learn while serving. It's changed me 100% & I never want to move backwards, I just want to keep going forward.  

This gospel means everything to me. I've been able to realize and see how important it is to put God first in everything we do. That's something I'm excited to apply for the rest of my life. 

I love you all & hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!! 




Yes, we really did.
xoxoxo, 
Sister Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment