Friday, March 20, 2015

Here's to Life Without A Name Tag

Hello Friends,
         
        I'm sure you're all wondering what it's been like to be home. Well I'm not gonna sugar coat anything… honestly it's been hard. It didn't take long to find a job but just the adjustments of everything can be hard. And then somedays I'm so grateful to be home. I can go to the gym whenever I want, blast music in my car all by myself, and kind of just walk to my own beat. Which has been relaxing. But I miss the mission, I miss the constant spirit, I miss having purpose in EVERYTHING. I'm sure the more time goes by and I get back in school I'll be feeling a lot better.
 
Here's some horrible poor quality pictures of some events from the past 2 months… you read that right 2 MONTHS. Where does the time go?


Reunited with my Best Friends 


Nanny Life is the GREATEST. Quinn is my new best friend
Did I mention that Caterine(Sister Asay) & I hang out on a weekly basis 

Homecoming Talk
My Sweet Family welcoming me at the airport



Thanks to all those who have followed my blog & cared about my silly little life. If you want to see what the mission has done for me forever more PLEASE follow my instagram… here emiilyhansen , & I'm contemplating starting a new blog. We shall see.

xoxox to everyone.

Emily Hansen




No comments:

Post a Comment