Thursday, November 13, 2014

10 - 30 / Day 84 I'm Back!

Well 2 pdays in one week... this is interesting! 
I didn't think I would have much to share since I just emailed, but I was wrong. 

This morning we had a desk assignment.  I was sitting there, and I had this random thought "Something great is going to happen today." 10 minutes later some Sisters texted me and told me that Ben was here. He came to introduce his cute new girlfriend Megan to me. Well, of course he asked to see Gods Plan with her.  I don't know if you remember the other week what happens when I watch Gods Plan with him, but it's a TOTAL tear jerker for sure. 

The gospel just means so much to him, and he can't help but get emotional every time he watches it. I wish I could express in words how amazing this kid is and how GREAT the talks we have are. Words just can't express, especially over an email. But what I've learned is that when we put the Lord first, we truly are blessed. In tremendous ways! I know that I was suppose to come on a mission so that I could meet Ben.  He says that if it weren't for me he wouldn't have been baptized. Well that just made me cry my eyes out!  I truly cannot express how much serving a mission has meant to me. I am so eternally grateful for the experiences I've been able to have so far, I'm even grateful for the trying times because that's when I've learned the most. 

I love being a missionary SO MUCH. And let me just tell you how amazing it's been to be out of the office! I loved serving there, but there is nothing like just being a regular missionary and that's all you have to do. I caught myself thinking yesterday "okay, what do I need to get done today. Who's schedule do we need to fix. What report do we need to start working on!" Then I realized... Sister Hansen you don't have to do ANY of that. All you have to do is focus on the work.  Focus on those you're teaching.  Focus on your testimony. It's the BEST :) I think I'm just on FIRE to work & work & teach & teach.  I think I spent as much time on the square yesterday as I did the whole entire time I was in the office combined. haha. People probably thought I was so weird cause I was just soooo happpppyyy. Anyways, I'm done rambling now. 


Until next time! 

xoxo 
love you all 

Sister Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment