Thursday, November 13, 2014

10 - 27 / Day 87 Rough Week

Here goes today.


This week has just been full of challenges and trials to be completely honest. I'm learning how to count my blessings more than I count my "disasters"! It's a work in progress that's for sure.

One thing I'm grateful for is the opportunity to serve as a regular missionary. I think that's where the real heart of the mission is. Just working your hardest every second of the day & having nothing else to accomplish but your missionary purpose. Not to say that working in the office was a bad thing, I loved it & learned so much from it. But I know that all I want to do in these next 12 weeks is WORK work & WORK.

I have always talked about going home with no regrets! So with that in mind I know I need to just take advantage of every second I have left. Don't worry though, I will take one day out a time. It's all about daily diligence. I think of Mosiah 4:27
"And see that all these things are done in wisdom and order; for it is not requisite that a man should run faster than he has strength. And again, it is expedient that he should be diligent, that thereby he might win the prize; therefore, all things must be done in order."

I am trying so hard to keep my life in order with the things that the Lord expects.

Also, my new companion starting Wednesday is Sister Jarrett from Hawaii. She's in her last 6 weeks so this should be interesting. I'm praying & praying that we can just work hard & not really talk about home too much.

I love you all,
Sister Hansen

P.S. Even with a rough week, we sure found some funny spots!

Companionship Study ... aka Companionship Snuggle While watching "The District."
Dying Laughing


Our Favorite Movie, "The District."

This is what we do Every night!


No comments:

Post a Comment